Technical & Business Professional Consultants at your service...
Making the decision to engage the services of an outside consultant can often be a difficult business case to make considering the risk involved with depending on a single resource. Process Control will help mitigate the risk by providing certified resources backed by our corporate promise that we are on the hook for the deliverable not the resource. With our in depth knowledge and expertise in BMC Remedy technologies, we have the staff and Project experience to deliver the solution.
The following information can be considered when deciding if consulting outside help is the right thing to do for your organization or project.
Business drivers to consider when deciding to consult an external Professional Services Team;
- Gaining external, more objective advice and recommendations
- Access to a broader industry view
- Gaining access to a consultants' specialized expertise as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Instant temporary help during a large complex project, where the hiring of permanent employees is not feasible; but highly skilled and motivated resources are required
Process Control's Professional Services 5 Point Promise;
- We Focus on the Relationship: Understanding the personality and expectations of client, client organization and all other stakeholders
- Establish Clearly Defined Roles: Defined roles and responsibilities for both clients, other stakeholders and consulting team
- We Visualize Success: Helping the client see the end at the beginning
- We Advise, You Decide: Ultimately the Client is best informed to make the decision
- Oriented Towards Results: Ensuring that the solution is delivered regardless of the obstacles
Process Control's Consultants are held to high standards
Our Professional Services Consultants are trained and mentored to possess the following business skills;
- Business Transformation,
- Management &